One of the challenges with picking up a “new” cartridge to reload is finding the right dies at the right price. .25-45 Sharps is becoming more popular with AR-15 shooter and reloaders, and the industry is responding with new products that give reloaders more options. One such example is the new .25-45 Sharps dies from […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: Save 10% on 7.62x39mm Brass at Capital Cartridge
- High-Performance 7.62x39mm Reloads for the AK-47
- Century Arms N-PAP AK: Scope and Scope Mount
- Overview: Precision Prep Tool and Accessories From Little Crow Gunworks
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: 10% off 357 Magnum Brass
- Overview: World’s Finest Trimmer (WFT) From Little Crow Gunworks
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: $10 Off .25-45 Sharps Master Conversion Kit
- RCBS Full-Length Competition Die Set in .243 Winchester
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?