I recently had so much fun loading 300 Blackout with Berry’s 220 grain plated bullets, it made me think about what else I could do with these bullets. Then it came to me: how about loading 7.62x39mm with them? Shortly thereafter I was setting up a reloading press to start experimenting. I was successful in […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW 6mm ARC: What it is, Announcements, What Should I Show?
- 5 Shots, One Hole: 6 Dasher Load Development Initial Results
- NEW Expanding Mandrel Die from L.E. Wilson
- TESTED: NEW Bergara B14-R Precision Rimfire Trainer
- ULTIMATE 6 Dasher PRS Rifle Build Start To Finish
- NEW Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal
- 9mm 147gr Subsonic “Magic Load”, Hard to Believe!
- Lee Loadmaster Unboxing/Setup, Loading 9mm
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started