Are you like me? Do you have a few spare AR-15 stripped lower receivers laying around that need rifles built from them? Now is a *great* time to build an AR-15 because component prices are low, and kits/parts are in stock! For years I’ve been wondering about Del-Ton kits, and I’d like to share with […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Match -vs- Bulk Pistol Ammo: Does it Make a Difference?
- UR Weekly Update: Win an Ultramount from Inline Fabrication
- Fourteen Reloading Presses Compared: Single-Stage Shootout
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Set of Hornady Dies and an iGaging QuickCheck
- NEW! Frankford Arsenal Intellidropper: Unboxing, Setup, Overview
- Inline Fabrication Sidebin System
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Lyman Case Trim Express!
- Lyman Case Trim Express: Unboxing, Overview, Brass Trimming
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started