It’s always fun to try something new and different. And that’s exactly what I’ll cover in this article! I’ve shot AR-10s chambered for 308 Winchester many times, but haven’t yet shot a 6.5 Creedmoor AR-10, until now that is! CMMG Endeavor 300-Series 6.5 Creedmoor AR-10 CMMG is best known for their AR conversion kits (22LR), […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started