I’ve formed cases by “necking up” and “necking down”, but this is the first time I’ve formed cases from blanks (a straight-wall version of a bottleneck rifle cartridge). I’m talking about my recent interest in forming 25-45 Sharps cases from Starline 223 Basic cases. In the process of working on this project, I learned a […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started