In my last story covering the new XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium chassis, we saw just how light-weight this chassis can run with both centerfire and rimfire rifles. This time, we’ll weigh things down, swap buttstocks, and put a Bergara 6.5 PRC rifle in this chassis. Element 4.0 Magnesium From the XLR Product Page: The Element […]
Recent Blog Posts
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started