In my first 40 S&W post, I talked about the issues that necessitate special sizing operations for certain classes of range pickup semi-automatic pistol brass. In this video I talk through an overview of the Redding GR-X die for 40S&W, show the setup steps (with optional bottle and bottle adapter), and also show push-through sizing. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started