Now that we’ve build and function checked the AR-MPR rifle (See Brownells Videos for Complete Details), it’s time to move from Phase I (Build) to Phase II – Precision Loading and Rifle Accurizing/Tuning. This rifle has already proven that it’s capable of meeting the original accuracy goal of .5 – .75 MOA (See Range Report […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started