Now that we’ve build and function checked the AR-MPR rifle (See Brownells Videos for Complete Details), it’s time to move from Phase I (Build) to Phase II – Precision Loading and Rifle Accurizing/Tuning. This rifle has already proven that it’s capable of meeting the original accuracy goal of .5 – .75 MOA (See Range Report […]
Recent Blog Posts
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- CMMG Endeavor 6.5 Creedmoor: From Unboxing to 1000 Yards
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started