Written by contributing author, Guy Miner. In this story, Gavin introduces Guy to the MEC Marksman press! Guy introduces Gavin to the Marlin 1895 rifle and the 45-70 cartridge. It was quite a change using a blunt nose 350 grain rifle bullet. The rifle and cartridge have been in use for a long time and […]
Recent Blog Posts
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started