In this video you will see how to load 44 magnum ammunition with the Redding T-7 Turret reloading press. Specifically, you’ll see the following: – Changing calibers from 357 Magnum to 44 Magnum (sliebar priming system, shell holder) – Use of a Hornady Lock-N-Load case-activated powder measure – Sizing/Depriming, Priming, Expanding, Powder Charging, Bullet seating/Crimping […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started