In this video you will see how to load 44 magnum ammunition with the Redding T-7 Turret reloading press. Specifically, you’ll see the following: – Changing calibers from 357 Magnum to 44 Magnum (sliebar priming system, shell holder) – Use of a Hornady Lock-N-Load case-activated powder measure – Sizing/Depriming, Priming, Expanding, Powder Charging, Bullet seating/Crimping […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Re-Barrel at 300? Diagnosing a HOWA 1500 6mm Creedmoor That Won’t Shoot
- Sinclair Concentricity Gauge: Overview, Neck Concentricity, Bullet Runout
- Extreme Case Forming: 25-45 Sharps from Starline 223 Basic
- NEW RCBS MATCHMASTER Dies! Tested in 6mm Creedmoor
- UR Update: Win $50 Starline Brass Gift Certificate!
- TESTED: NEW Berger 156 grain 6.5mm Elite Hunter Bullets
- 10% OFF AMP Mark II Brass Annealer, 3 days only!
- Converting Weaver Bases to Accept Picatinny Scope Rings
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started