Let’s just say this: The SHOT Show is absolute insanity. Last year (2017) saw 65,000 attendees, and the 2018 SHOT Show was most likely close to this number. I heard from someone that if you walked all of the aisles and saw all of the booths, you’d walk a total of about 6 miles! It […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: Get 10% off Brass at Capital Cartridge
- Ultimate Reloader Spring 2018 Update
- Big Grains: Big Bore Ammo without the Big Bore Price
- Lyman Brass Smith Ideal Presss: From Unboxing to Loading
- Alliant 2400: Versatile Magnum Pistol Powder
- Overview: Hand Reloading Press from Buchanan Precision Machine
- 224 Valkyrie: Coming Your Way!
- More Updates, and How to Support Ultimate Reloader
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?