When I started the “Budget Precision .223” project- I had high hopes. Hopes that I’d like a bolt action rifle in .223, hopes that I’d find a great load, hopes that everything would work together (including the LEE Deluxe Challenger Press Kit), and most of all that I’d have fun. Well, all of those things […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started