When I started the “Budget Precision .223” project- I had high hopes. Hopes that I’d like a bolt action rifle in .223, hopes that I’d find a great load, hopes that everything would work together (including the LEE Deluxe Challenger Press Kit), and most of all that I’d have fun. Well, all of those things […]
Recent Blog Posts
- ULTIMATE 6 Dasher PRS Rifle Build Start To Finish
- NEW Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal
- 9mm 147gr Subsonic “Magic Load”, Hard to Believe!
- Lee Loadmaster Unboxing/Setup, Loading 9mm
- A Tour of the UR Revolver Collection
- TESTED: New 205gr 30-Cal Elite Hunter Bullets from Berger
- Save 10% on UFO Press Lights, LEE Content Update
- CMMG is GIVING AWAY a 6.5 Grendel Resolute 300-series AR-15!
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started