Part of owning and shooting firearms is the process of troubleshooting and fixing issues that arise “along the way”. I recently had an issue with my Palmetto State Armory KS-47 Hybrid AR chambered in 7.62x39mm– but nothing that couldn’t be easily fixed! This is the story of how I got this rifle “back in action”. […]
Recent Blog Posts
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started