A lot of people love to collect and Shoot AK-47 style rifles, and for good reason. The AK platform is very practical, can be cost effective (in good political climates), is extremely reliable, is hard hitting, and these rifles have an epic legacy. Many AK owners do a lot of shooting, but very few reload their […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Re-Barrel at 300? Diagnosing a HOWA 1500 6mm Creedmoor That Won’t Shoot
- Sinclair Concentricity Gauge: Overview, Neck Concentricity, Bullet Runout
- Extreme Case Forming: 25-45 Sharps from Starline 223 Basic
- NEW RCBS MATCHMASTER Dies! Tested in 6mm Creedmoor
- UR Update: Win $50 Starline Brass Gift Certificate!
- TESTED: NEW Berger 156 grain 6.5mm Elite Hunter Bullets
- 10% OFF AMP Mark II Brass Annealer, 3 days only!
- Converting Weaver Bases to Accept Picatinny Scope Rings
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started