Now that I have suppressors, I’m very interested in subsonic loads for pistols and rifles that I shoot frequently. I shoot a lot of 9mm, so I recently purchased a Bear Creek Arsenal threaded Glock 17 barrel that has performed really well! Therefore, the development of a reliable 9mm subsonic load was “top of list” […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW 6mm ARC: What it is, Announcements, What Should I Show?
- 5 Shots, One Hole: 6 Dasher Load Development Initial Results
- NEW Expanding Mandrel Die from L.E. Wilson
- TESTED: NEW Bergara B14-R Precision Rimfire Trainer
- ULTIMATE 6 Dasher PRS Rifle Build Start To Finish
- NEW Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal
- 9mm 147gr Subsonic “Magic Load”, Hard to Believe!
- Lee Loadmaster Unboxing/Setup, Loading 9mm
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started