There’s no doubt: Suppressed 300 Blackout Subsonic shooting is a TON of fun! When I think of close-quarters shooting with an AR-15, 300 Blackout subs are my go-to ammunition. The problem? These subsonic 300 Blackout loads require 30 caliber bullets in the 190-250 grain range which can get real expensive real quick! In this article […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW 6mm ARC: What it is, Announcements, What Should I Show?
- 5 Shots, One Hole: 6 Dasher Load Development Initial Results
- NEW Expanding Mandrel Die from L.E. Wilson
- TESTED: NEW Bergara B14-R Precision Rimfire Trainer
- ULTIMATE 6 Dasher PRS Rifle Build Start To Finish
- NEW Pile Driver Bullet Puller from Frankford Arsenal
- 9mm 147gr Subsonic “Magic Load”, Hard to Believe!
- Lee Loadmaster Unboxing/Setup, Loading 9mm
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started