There are a few things I’d put into the “you have to try this” category, and 500 S&W Magnum is definitely one of them. Unleashing 2600 ft-lb of energy, you’d think this handgun would be totally unmanageable, but it isn’t. With an integrated muzzle brake and compensator, the S&W500 revolver is very extreme to shoot, […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Match -vs- Hunting bullets Head-To-Head (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started