It’s always exciting to see new reloading products that make things “that much better”. That was my first impression when trying Hodgdon’s CFE-223 and CFE-Pistol powders. These powders have performed great, and I love the fact that copper de-fouling is “built in”. There’s a new crop of powders from IMR that feature copper de-fouling plus […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started