It’s always exciting to see new reloading products that make things “that much better”. That was my first impression when trying Hodgdon’s CFE-223 and CFE-Pistol powders. These powders have performed great, and I love the fact that copper de-fouling is “built in”. There’s a new crop of powders from IMR that feature copper de-fouling plus […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Match -vs- Hunting bullets Head-To-Head (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started