I have somewhat of a checkered history with chronographs. You may be familiar with the drill: setup the chronograph, try and work with the lighting you have, possibly setup supplemental lighting, and then try to avoid shooting the chronograph gates (don’t ask me how I know this). Given the right conditions, light/shadow type (conventional) chronographs can […]
Recent Blog Posts
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- CMMG Endeavor 6.5 Creedmoor: From Unboxing to 1000 Yards
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started