It feels really good to be loading shotshells again. I’ve been so busy with metallic reloading and shooting recently that I haven’t made shotgunning a priority. A recent trip with my brother-in-law skeet shooting has motivated me to get the shotguns out more frequently. I’ve also used up much of my 20 gauge shells taking […]
Recent Blog Posts
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started