It feels really good to be loading shotshells again. I’ve been so busy with metallic reloading and shooting recently that I haven’t made shotgunning a priority. A recent trip with my brother-in-law skeet shooting has motivated me to get the shotguns out more frequently. I’ve also used up much of my 20 gauge shells taking […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Match -vs- Bulk Pistol Ammo: Does it Make a Difference?
- UR Weekly Update: Win an Ultramount from Inline Fabrication
- Fourteen Reloading Presses Compared: Single-Stage Shootout
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Set of Hornady Dies and an iGaging QuickCheck
- NEW! Frankford Arsenal Intellidropper: Unboxing, Setup, Overview
- Inline Fabrication Sidebin System
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Lyman Case Trim Express!
- Lyman Case Trim Express: Unboxing, Overview, Brass Trimming
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started