Call me impatient- but I just can’t stand working with machinery that wasn’t designed for workflow, productivity, and maintenance. While working with the RCBS GRAND shotshell press recently I was impressed by some features that make it obvious that RCBS engineers actually use their equipment, and therefore their products to be both easy to use and […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started