In this, the final AR-15 assembly video, we’ll walk through the installation of the takedown pin and the buttstock assembly. Finally, we’ll put the upper and lower together for the first time and establish basic functionality (formal function check to follow in subsequent posts). After all of the planning and work that went into getting […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Match -vs- Bulk Pistol Ammo: Does it Make a Difference?
- UR Weekly Update: Win an Ultramount from Inline Fabrication
- Fourteen Reloading Presses Compared: Single-Stage Shootout
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Set of Hornady Dies and an iGaging QuickCheck
- NEW! Frankford Arsenal Intellidropper: Unboxing, Setup, Overview
- Inline Fabrication Sidebin System
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Lyman Case Trim Express!
- Lyman Case Trim Express: Unboxing, Overview, Brass Trimming
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started