In this, the final AR-15 assembly video, we’ll walk through the installation of the takedown pin and the buttstock assembly. Finally, we’ll put the upper and lower together for the first time and establish basic functionality (formal function check to follow in subsequent posts). After all of the planning and work that went into getting […]
Recent Blog Posts
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started