This story is a continuation of my last article where I demonstrated wet tumbling with the Lyman Cyclone Stainless Steel Rotary Case Tumbler. Wet tumbling is awesome! But if you get equipped for wet tumbling, you’ll need to have a way to dry your cases. You can air dry them, dry them in the oven, or […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started