Spring is here, and it’s time to do some outside shooting, a LOT of outside shooting! Part of this season change for me is the opportunity to resume the AK and 7.62x39mm shooting/reloading project I kicked off before Winter. I’ve already gotten some rounds through my Century Arms N-PAP AK variant, and next I’m going […]
Recent Blog Posts
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- CMMG Endeavor 6.5 Creedmoor: From Unboxing to 1000 Yards
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started