Reloading 224 Valkyrie is pretty much the same as reloading most other bottleneck rifle cartridges. However, there are some unique considerations when you’re dealing with a “hotrod” magnum cartridge like 224 Valkyrie. One of these considerations is brass life/longevity- namely the primer pockets. I’ve heard a lot of stories of 224 Valkyrie brass only lasting […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- CMMG Endeavor 6.5 Creedmoor: From Unboxing to 1000 Yards
- NEW: KMS Squared M² And CX Press Lights for Forster Co-Ax and MEC Marksman
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started