In this video you will see how to load 44 magnum ammunition with the Redding T-7 Turret reloading press. Specifically, you’ll see the following: – Changing calibers from 357 Magnum to 44 Magnum (sliebar priming system, shell holder) – Use of a Hornady Lock-N-Load case-activated powder measure – Sizing/Depriming, Priming, Expanding, Powder Charging, Bullet seating/Crimping […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 30-30 in the 21st Century?
- Hunting -vs- Match Bullets Part 2: Down-Range Velocity
- Creedmoor Sports Holiday Sale!
- NEW 4.6x30mm Banshee AR Pistol by CMMG (Hands-On)
- Three Ways to Load Primers (Double Alpha Academy)
- TESTED: Berger 133gr 25 Cal Elite Hunter Bullet
- Father / Son Deer Hunt: 6mm Remington + 30-06
- BEWARE: Primer Scam Websites (How to Know)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started