The trigger is one of the most important components for any handgun, rifle, or shotgun. Trigger dynamics will affect accuracy, high-speed shooting characteristics, gun safety, and more. So it stands to reason that a good understanding of complex trigger dynamics is imperative when making a firearm purchasing decision, evaluating an old firearm, or quantifying changes […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started