A wobbling football doesn’t fly very straight. In the same way, a wobbling bullet will not group well at range. There are two major factors in eliminating bullet “wobble”: stabilizing the bullet properly (a function of bullet weight and rifling twist rate), and bullet/case concentricity. In this article, we’ll focus on concentricity, specifically bullet concentricity […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Match -vs- Hunting bullets Head-To-Head (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started