A wobbling football doesn’t fly very straight. In the same way, a wobbling bullet will not group well at range. There are two major factors in eliminating bullet “wobble”: stabilizing the bullet properly (a function of bullet weight and rifling twist rate), and bullet/case concentricity. In this article, we’ll focus on concentricity, specifically bullet concentricity […]
Recent Blog Posts
- UR Weekly Update: Win 250pcs Starline 223 Brass
- Match -vs- Bulk Pistol Ammo: Does it Make a Difference?
- UR Weekly Update: Win an Ultramount from Inline Fabrication
- Fourteen Reloading Presses Compared: Single-Stage Shootout
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Set of Hornady Dies and an iGaging QuickCheck
- NEW! Frankford Arsenal Intellidropper: Unboxing, Setup, Overview
- Inline Fabrication Sidebin System
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Lyman Case Trim Express!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started