Deer season is almost here, and I have a lot of work to do in order to get prepared! In this post I’m going to cover my first round of upgrades for my .25-45 Sharps “Range Master” AR-15 from SRC. I have two rifles chambered in .25-45 Sharps- one for close-range work (the Range Master- […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Ways to Measure Headspace
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started