Concealed carry is very much a personal thing. Each individual will have their own requirements and persuasions related to chambering/caliber, carry method, and budgetary constraints just to name a few! I’ve personally carried 1911s in 45 ACP, a snub-nose revolver in 38 Special, a sub-compact in 9mm, my Glock 20 in 10mm, a 6″ 357 […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 30-30 in the 21st Century?
- Hunting -vs- Match Bullets Part 2: Down-Range Velocity
- Creedmoor Sports Holiday Sale!
- NEW 4.6x30mm Banshee AR Pistol by CMMG (Hands-On)
- Three Ways to Load Primers (Double Alpha Academy)
- TESTED: Berger 133gr 25 Cal Elite Hunter Bullet
- Father / Son Deer Hunt: 6mm Remington + 30-06
- BEWARE: Primer Scam Websites (How to Know)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started