Concealed carry is very much a personal thing. Each individual will have their own requirements and persuasions related to chambering/caliber, carry method, and budgetary constraints just to name a few! I’ve personally carried 1911s in 45 ACP, a snub-nose revolver in 38 Special, a sub-compact in 9mm, my Glock 20 in 10mm, a 6″ 357 […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Match -vs- Hunting bullets Head-To-Head (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started