A few months ago I competed in a “mostly rifle” match called the Findlay Cup. An unexpected part of this competition was shooting steel with handguns at ranges from about 20 yards all the way out to 100 yards. I used my Glock for this part of the match, and did pretty well. I really […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Sinclair Concentricity Gauge: Overview, Neck Concentricity, Bullet Runout
- Extreme Case Forming: 25-45 Sharps from Starline 223 Basic
- NEW RCBS MATCHMASTER Dies! Tested in 6mm Creedmoor
- UR Update: Win $50 Starline Brass Gift Certificate!
- TESTED: NEW Berger 156 grain 6.5mm Elite Hunter Bullets
- 10% OFF AMP Mark II Brass Annealer, 3 days only!
- Converting Weaver Bases to Accept Picatinny Scope Rings
- Annealing Made Perfect: AMP Mark II Unboxing, Setup, Annealing
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started