In the quest for an accurate 50 BMG rifle for an upcoming reloading and shooting series, I found out about the awesome HTI (Hard Target Interdiction) rifle system from a company called DesertTech. With many of the 50 BMG rifles out there shooting 1.5+ MOA, their sub-MOA HTI rifle was of immediate interest. When I […]
Recent Blog Posts
- TriggrCon 2017: KRISS Vector and Defiance DMK-22
- Budget Precision .223: LEE Deluxe Challenger Kit Unboxing and Setup
- TriggrCon 2017: In-Motion Targets and Rifle Sticks
- Let There Be Light: KMS Squared UFO Press Light Kit
- Ultimate Reloader Deal: 10% Off Forster Accessories at Inline Fabrication
- TriggrCon 2017: DesertTech Rifles and Interview
- TriggrCon 2017: Hudson H9 and Cy Hudson Interview
- Budget Precision .223: Project Kick-Off and TC Compass Setup
- Reloading Safety: Conclusion and Summary
- RCBS Powder Checker Die
- Hornady Powder Cop Die – Overview
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part II: Setup and Maintenance
- RCBS Lock-Out Die Part I: Theory of Operation
- Dillon XL-650 / 1050 Powder Check System
- Reloading Safety: Powder Check Systems Overview
- Reloading Safety – A basic primer
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started
- Poll: What Reloading Components Can’t You Find?
- Poll: How much .22 LR is Enough?
- Poll: Zombie Stuff: Yay or Nay?
- Poll: Where are you finding reloading primers and powder?
- Poll: What pistol dies do you like most?
- Poll: What’s your number one reason for reloading?
- Poll: What Rifle Cartridge Do You Reload Most Often?
- Poll: Do you ever clean primer pockets?
- Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often?
- Poll: What Rifle Case Lube Do You Use?
- Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most?