As I look forward to getting possession of my SilencerCo Osprey 45- I’m particularly interested in shooting a BUNCH of 45 AP. 45 ACP is subsonic, and is therefore an ideal cartridge to shoot suppressed due to how quiet it can be. I do have a 1911 (Taurus PT-1911), but it came from the factory […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started