For quite a while now, I’ve been waiting to try Alliant 2400 in my magnum revolvers (for 357 Magnum, and for 44 Magnum). Well, a while back I put in an order for a 4lb canister of this powder. I had the Dillon XL-650 setup for 357 Magnum, so I thought I’d give this powder […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Dillon XL-650 VS XL-750: Differences Explained
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started