Up here at the “Ultimate Reloader Outpost” you never know when you’ll step near a rattlesnake, come upon a bear, or anything in between! For that reason, I like to carry a 44 Magnum: power to stop a bear, and compatible with snake-stopping shot shells. The issue? WEIGHT. My 4″ S&W 629 weighs about 2.6 […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started