Up here at the “Ultimate Reloader Outpost” you never know when you’ll step near a rattlesnake, come upon a bear, or anything in between! For that reason, I like to carry a 44 Magnum: power to stop a bear, and compatible with snake-stopping shot shells. The issue? WEIGHT. My 4″ S&W 629 weighs about 2.6 […]
Recent Blog Posts
- TESTED: NEW 30-06 Brass from Starline
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started