I have somewhat of a checkered history with chronographs. You may be familiar with the drill: setup the chronograph, try and work with the lighting you have, possibly setup supplemental lighting, and then try to avoid shooting the chronograph gates (don’t ask me how I know this). Given the right conditions, light/shadow type (conventional) chronographs can […]
Recent Blog Posts
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started