Here it is! My first all-out benchrest build! I’m excited to build this rifle which will serve as a test bed for the evaluation of different cartridges and components. In this multi-part series, I’ll walk through the end-to-end process of building this rifle including the barrel work (this post), stock inletting, stock bedding, and some […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Hands-On: SAC Modular Sizing Die
- SRS TiPro brake + ARCA upgrades (6.5 PRC)
- New LEE BL light + Save 10% Site-wide at KMS Squared
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started