Serious tasks require serious tools! One such scenario is long-range shooting. The further you go, the more you need to care about muzzle velocity consistency. And to achieve consistent muzzle velocity you need extremely consistent powder charges (down to a single kernel of gunpowder). Welcome to the domain of scientific measurement tools! In this article […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- CMMG Endeavor 6.5 Creedmoor: From Unboxing to 1000 Yards
- NEW: KMS Squared M² And CX Press Lights for Forster Co-Ax and MEC Marksman
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started