Serious tasks require serious tools! One such scenario is long-range shooting. The further you go, the more you need to care about muzzle velocity consistency. And to achieve consistent muzzle velocity you need extremely consistent powder charges (down to a single kernel of gunpowder). Welcome to the domain of scientific measurement tools! In this article […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Sinclair Concentricity Gauge: Overview, Neck Concentricity, Bullet Runout
- Extreme Case Forming: 25-45 Sharps from Starline 223 Basic
- NEW RCBS MATCHMASTER Dies! Tested in 6mm Creedmoor
- UR Update: Win $50 Starline Brass Gift Certificate!
- TESTED: NEW Berger 156 grain 6.5mm Elite Hunter Bullets
- 10% OFF AMP Mark II Brass Annealer, 3 days only!
- Converting Weaver Bases to Accept Picatinny Scope Rings
- Annealing Made Perfect: AMP Mark II Unboxing, Setup, Annealing
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started