I’ve used ALL KINDS of digital scales for reloading: everything from jeweler’s scales, to branded reloading scales, and even lab-grade scales. Since I got my A&D FX-120i, I thought it would be interesting to test these “precision” scales (term can be loosely applied at times) using a consistent and comprehensive test methodology. In this article, […]
Recent Blog Posts
- NEW Gunsmithing Class from Gordy Gritters (Extreme Accuracy Institute)
- Precision Matthews TL-1660 Lathe Has Landed!
- Three Ways to Find the Lands!
- What? Fast 308 Winchester Loads?
- TESTED: SK Long Range Match 22LR (to 400 yards)
- NEW Forster Accu-Ring, Hands-On
- Dillon Square Deal B: Overview and Loading 45 ACP
- Match -vs- Hunting bullets Head-To-Head (6.5 Creedmoor)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started