Breaking in the barrel for a rifle you’ve built is a truly unique and exciting experience. Will the gun blow up? Will the rifle shoot well? Will my new trigger meet my expectations? It’s like sea trials for a new ship, but with a precision instrument. As I was finishing my Remington 700 224 Valkyrie […]
Recent Blog Posts
- 30-30 in the 21st Century?
- Hunting -vs- Match Bullets Part 2: Down-Range Velocity
- Creedmoor Sports Holiday Sale!
- NEW 4.6x30mm Banshee AR Pistol by CMMG (Hands-On)
- Three Ways to Load Primers (Double Alpha Academy)
- TESTED: Berger 133gr 25 Cal Elite Hunter Bullet
- Father / Son Deer Hunt: 6mm Remington + 30-06
- BEWARE: Primer Scam Websites (How to Know)
- Inline Fabrication
- Support Us
- The Ultimate Reloader Bench System
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started