Breaking in the barrel for a rifle you’ve built is a truly unique and exciting experience. Will the gun blow up? Will the rifle shoot well? Will my new trigger meet my expectations? It’s like sea trials for a new ship, but with a precision instrument. As I was finishing my Remington 700 224 Valkyrie […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Match -vs- Bulk Pistol Ammo: Does it Make a Difference?
- UR Weekly Update: Win an Ultramount from Inline Fabrication
- Fourteen Reloading Presses Compared: Single-Stage Shootout
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Set of Hornady Dies and an iGaging QuickCheck
- NEW! Frankford Arsenal Intellidropper: Unboxing, Setup, Overview
- Inline Fabrication Sidebin System
- UR Weekly Update: Win a Lyman Case Trim Express!
- Lyman Case Trim Express: Unboxing, Overview, Brass Trimming
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started