If you are looking for the best quality dies available on a reasonable budget, it’s hard to beat Redding dies. Furthermore, the construction and features of the Redding Competition Seating Die are very compelling (micrometer seating depth adjustment, sliding collar seating stem, etc). Until recently, you had to either buy dies individually from Redding or […]
Recent Blog Posts
- PRIMER-PRO: Unboxing, Overview, Loading Primers
- NEW Dillon XL-750: Unboxing, Setup, Loading Pistol and Rifle Ammo
- 100,000 Subscribers Goal Surpassed!
- Black Friday 2019 Deals!
- My Suppressor Tax Stamp Nightmare Is Finally OVER!
- Is 300 PRC Too Much for Deer? Field Results!
- UR Shop Tour: Behind the Scenes at Ultimate Reloader
- CMMG Endeavor 6.5 Creedmoor: From Unboxing to 1000 Yards
- Support Us
- Reloading 101
- Handgun Reloading 101
- Getting Started